Children’s Clinic celebrates 75 Years
The oldest continuous pediatric practice on the Peninsula, The Children’s Clinic has been providing quality child care to the Hampton Roads area since 1937.
At our three locations we are staffed with nine pediatricians and a full-time lactation consultant to assist you in every area of your child’s care from birth to age 21. In addition to regular office hours, there is an on-call physician 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Children’s Clinic also offers Saturday morning office hours for well and sick visits.
• Complimentary prenatal and new patient consults with any of our physicians
• Same day sick visits are always available
• Phone questions are answered by either a physician or a nurse
• Early walk-in sick visits for existing patients
• Diagnosis and ongoing treatment of Attention Deficit Disorder as well as other school or learning issues.
• Most insurances accepted.
• Business office with separate phone line to answer insurance or billing questions and help with referrals.
We look forward to assisting you in the care and wellbeing of your child.
The Children’s Clinic is affiliated with both Riverside Regional Medical Center and Mary Immaculate Hospital.